Because of the economic fallout from Covid 19, some businesses are being closed, but many are not.
However, these businesses are hurting and need some help.
By far the best way to stay in business is to utilize every method you can to get Clients, so I as my part in trying to help businesses, not just Professional Service Providers, I am doing 2 things, starting today.
1) I am going to add free Group Coaching & eMail questions, to my DIY training portal.
This is a full marketing & business strategy portal and is very affordable.
Here’s what you now get,
- Full access to my DIY marketing & business strategy portal
- I will hold at least 2 Group Coaching calls per Month for everyone.
- You can send me a question via email once a week.
The training portal is self sufficient, so you probably won’t have questions on that, but you can use them for anything business related. If I don’t know the answer to a question, I will do my best to find out.
This is for everyone that signs up until March 26th 2020.
If you are interested, please go to
Watch the video there to get a better idea of what’s inside the portal.
You will get a follow up email in a few days with information about the Group Coaching calls and email to send your weekly question to.
2) As a “self-isolation” special, I will talk with some business owners for an hour, at no cost to you, to try to get you moving forward again and if you need my help over the coming months, we can work something out.
This is high intensity thinking on my part, so I can only work with 5 business owners per week, so I apologize in advance if there is a waiting list.
Message me on LinkedIn or email me using firstname.lastname@example.org if this is something you would like to explore.
This offer is also until March 26th 2020, I will revise it then depending on numbers.
Backstory, if you are interested;
My wife has a serious underlying health condition, (Neuroendocrine cancer), and because of Covid 19, we are both self-isolating for at least the next 12 weeks, we have already been doing it for the last 3 weeks.
I normally work from my home office, but this is different, so now I might need help with my sanity 😉
Keeping your mind active is very important during self-isolation, to help with this, I am trying to increase my work hours and keep my mind active.
Stay safe everyone.